CE3 project | Funding for cross-border startups
It is noticeable that students cooperate little across borders and often lack an international perspective. The CE3 Interreg project (Crossborder Entrepreneurial Energy Education) wants to change this! The goal of the CE3 project is to make students of TU/e, Hochschule Dusseldorf (HSD), Fontys University of Applied Sciences and Zuyd University of Applied Sciences aware of cross-border entrepreneurship during their studies and afterwards. In an early phase, they discover opportunities that are open to them.
Within the CE3 project, enterprising students are given the opportunity:
- Through networking to matchmaking across borders for coaches, team members, customer and the whole ecosystem
- To follow master classes, training courses and startup bootcamps
- Are they challenged to do business across the border alone or in a team (specifically: the Germany-Netherlands border)
- Guidance for entrepreneurial student teams in the form of business development and monthly small-scale tender vouchers
Seize the opportunity to develop your startup idea and broaden your world! Within the CE3 Interreg project we have established an open call that provides funding for your (commercial) startup activities across borders.
Are you interested in a financial voucher up to €7.500?
- Fill in a short pre-application form and convince us why you need some extra cash. You can do this by either answering the questions about your startup/project/idea or by uploading a short video, flyer, pitch or presentation.
- Within three days we'll get back to you to with a positive or negative answer. If your application meets the criteria, we'll fill in the formal application form together.
- The formal application will then be sent to the consortium evaluation committee.
- If the committee approves of your application you will be matched to one of our partners across the order and you will be given the requested amount.
- Monthly call which closes every last day of the month at 23.59 hrs.
Within two weeks after the call closes you will be given an decisive answer whether you will get the funding.
- Amount up to €7500
It’s not a loan, you don't have to pay the money back. You only have to show usw where you spend the money on (invoices) and you are asked to write a short summary of your project (+photo).
- Your idea/project/startup needs to have a link with Germany, specifically the cross border region Interreg Region Rijn-Maas Nord. Eg. a link with German students, or products being bought in Germany. If you have a connection with another location (e.g Berlin, Munich or other outside of the mentioned region), please specify how this would havea positive socio-economic impact on your own startup/company.
- Any student who is enrolled at Fontys can apply
- Also projects in the early startup phase can apply
- Funding will be granted to (startup) activities in the following sectors:
Sciences / Medical/ Biotechnology/ Healthcare
Energy- and environmental technology
Nano- and micro-technology/ materials/ high-tech materials
For further information, you can contact Rick Bonants firstname.lastname@example.org.